Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pacman Jones in Trouble Again


OK, so I went to Miami for a little while, then the Holidays, too much food, drinks, and dominoes (the game, not the pizza), but I'm back! So lets get to it.

Adam "Pacman" Jones is in the news again. Pacman allegeldy punched a woman at a strip club.

"I was sitting in the office and he lunged at me numerous times in an effort to do grave bodily harm," Jackson wrote in the warrant application filed Jan. 7. "Veronica Jones, an owner, went into the hall to deal with a member of his entourage. I followed to gawk. He was in the hall, surprisingly reached over or around a security guard and sucker punched me in my left eye."

Jackson told police the next day she was at the club because she was handling a divorce case that involved Adam Jones. No one could be reached Tuesday afternoon at the club's listed phone number.

"Mr. Jones, according to Ms. Jackson, was at the Body Tap Club and she and Mr. Jones got into an argument at the club and Mr. Jones struck Ms. Jackson in the left eye, causing a bruise around her left eye," according to the police report.



Pacman has been arrested six times since 2005. Read that again! Six times in just over two years. Is that even possible? Pacman is serving a year suspension from the NFL after his involvement in a strip club shooting. Sooooo, I guess it is apparent that someone has a strip club addiction.

I don't know about you, but if I'm serving a year suspension from a game that could pay me millions, I think I can find a way to get the strippers to visit me without having to go out. How stupid do you have to be to keep ending up in these situations?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of Pacman. Good job pal, you just blew millions in the name of "making it rain."

No comments: